Thursday, December 3, 2015

Trust, Do Not Fear


Isaiah 41:10

"So do not fear for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." 

truth:


What a great promise the Lord gives us when we are fearful. He will uphold us in His righteous right hand! God commands us not to fear, but to be honest; we all have disobeyed that command many times. Fear is my biggest struggle. People say fear keeps us alive, but that's not really living. Fear keeps you from living and takes away the joy we have in Jesus. I don't want that joy taken away from me at all! And fear will do that to you if you do not trust God.

Isaiah 35:4

"Say to those with fearful hearts, "Be strong, do not fear; your God will come with vengeance; with divine tribulation, He will come to save you."

When fear smacks us right in the face, we can always remember that our God is greater than fear and that He will come with vengeance and divine tribulation to take that fear and throw it away.
I have been struggling with my anxiety lately, and for me to know that my God will come and drive that fear out of me is amazing!!! 

10 Heroes for Girls - Corrie ten Boom Quote by Sisters Raising Sisters, via Flickr:



Matthew 7:25

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life..."

Our lives are in God's hands, and I wouldn't want it to be any other way. 


































1 comment:

  1. Being a fear prone person myself, I have used these verses, or ones like them, many times in my life. Praise God for His Holy Word.

    ReplyDelete