Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Return To Me




 :


Luke 11:28
"Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it." 

We are blessed when we are walking with the Lord. 

John 8:12
"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." 

If we follow the Lord, we will never walk in darkness. 

I have been drifting from following the Lord lately. My prayer life is slacking off, my daily Bible reading is more like,"Well, I have to read my Bible again." when it should be,"What a blessing it is to be able to read God's word without fear of being killed." We take that privilege lightly sometimes. 
And I feel horrible for that. 

But we can confess that sin to the Lord and He will forgive us.


Satan's greatest weapon.:


We should  NOT let that be a weapon because we should be reading our Bible everyday!!!



1 comment:

  1. I think we all fall into that trap sometimes. And Satan does love to trap us. For us as believers, God does promise that as we hide His Word in our hearts, we are less likely to sin against Him. I met a very bitter man yesterday, though, who said he has read through the Bible many times but hates God. He has rejected God's truth and is to be pitied. Pray for him with me that God will open his eyes.

    ReplyDelete