Tuesday, December 15, 2015

If You Doubt

God Has A Plan



He is worthy of our praise!:

Ever feel like your life is being wasted? Or that there is no purpose for you? I feel like that. I feel like I have no life because my daily routine is this: Wake up, eat breakfast, do school, eat lunch, dinner time, and back to bed again. Exciting life, right? Yes, it is actually. It is because it is where God wants me to be right now. He is preparing me for the future. He has plans in store for me and for everyone. As small as this plan seems to me right now, it is great to God. 
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." 

That sounds like a plan to me! 

Verse 12 goes on to say, "Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."

If we call on the name of the LORD, He will listen. 

Philippians 1:5
"Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." 

We can be confident that God will carry out His amazing plan for our lives! 


No comments:

Post a Comment