Thursday, December 10, 2015

Faith


Faith is not believing that God can, it's knowing that He will.... #quotes:







1 Corinthians 2:5
"So that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God's power."

We must put our faith in God, not man. Man doesn't last forever, but God does; so put your faith in something that is eternal. 

Luke 18:27
"What is impossible with man is possible with God."

Galatians 2:20
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." 


.:


Why would we not want to put our faith in a God who knows the stars by their names? 

Mark 5:36
"..Do not fear, only believe." 

If we are to believe in something, let us believe in God! 


3 comments:

  1. Just this morning I was thinking that when our faith is small, we must remember that the one who created all things perfectly can be trusted in everything in our lives. (I was thinking about my itchy nose and the fact that God made it so that when it itches and I rub it, I rub soft cartilage instead of hard bone. Funny, huh, that God reminds us knowof Himself in such simple ways.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flesh is considered to be weak in Scripture, which is why a person must trust in God. “In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me” (Psalms 56:4).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flesh is considered to be weak in Scripture, which is why a person must trust in God. “In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me” (Psalms 56:4).

    ReplyDelete