Wednesday, December 2, 2015

God Is There, Really, He Is





Joshua 1:9 

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." 





= :





Many times in my life I have wondered if God was really there. Was He really listening to me when I cried out to Him? This verse brought me comfort in knowing that God is here, there, and everywhere. 

Psalm 46:2-3; 11 
"Therefore, we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging." Sounds like a very troubled time.
"The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress."  But God is right there. 

Even though is seems like God isn't there sometimes, He is. He is always watching over us, always listening to our cries and pleas, and He is guiding us through life! 
We all have those moments, hours, days, weeks, and months when we feel separated from God and His loving care. I have had plenty of them. But we have an Anchor, which cannot be moved. And that Anchor is God! 
Psalm 91:2
"I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I can trust." 
We are so blessed with a God who is always with us, and one who will never leave us, nor forsake us.





1 comment:

  1. Amen!! Thank You Lord for being with us and living in us! :) Love you cuz 👍👍
    -Austin

    ReplyDelete