Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I Can, and I Will




Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
So true<3:

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP.

Today in school, I felt like giving up. My brain wouldn't focus, and I was so tired. But I pushed through it, even thought I didn't have much to do. We all have those times when we feel like just giving up. Giving up on life, giving up on God because He doesn't seem near at the time, giving up on a job; it could be anything. But one thing we MUST remember, 'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.'
Jesus could have given up and called 10,000 angels to take Him home, but He stayed nailed to that cross for us. What an example of never giving up! 

'Good, Better, Best. 
Never let it rest
Until your good is better, 
And better, best!'







1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you and how you persevere. Fight the good fight Love.

    ReplyDelete