Thursday, January 14, 2016

Child of God



As a child of God, I struggle a lot. I started asking myself: Am I really saved?
The answer is this: If you put your trust and faith in Jesus, then yes, you are saved.
Romans 10:9
“If you declare with your mouth that ,”Jesus is Lord.” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you WILL be saved.”


It is THAT simply. I tend to make it harder than that. I tend to think: There has to be more to it. Right?


NO! There is nothing else to it.


But, when we do become saved, we must live out our lives for Jesus Christ.


Ephesians 5:1-2
“Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.”


Be children of God by showing His love to other!
Just how are we to do that?


James 2:18
“But someone says,”You have faith; I have deeds,” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show my faith by my deeds.”


If we don’t go out and spread God’s word to others, how will people know we are Christians?
THEY WON’T.


Let us not be the type of Christians who hide away.








LET US BE BEASTS FOR GOD!




Matthew 28:19-20
“Therefore, go out and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely, I am with you to the VERY end of the age.”

1 comment:

  1. The saints must and will persevere. The Christian life is a process of lifelong sanctification, and those things that you mentioned are a part of that. Good post.

    ReplyDelete