Monday, May 9, 2016

Oblivious to the Obvious

 
Our society is so oblivious to the obvious. We need to change that. We need to open their eyes up and show them the truth. The truth that there is a God, the truth that everyone is born the gender they are supposed to be, because God makes NO mistakes. The truth that every baby is a precious gift of life. They need to follow the blueprint that God gave us in the beginning of the book of Genesis. Go read it. Titus 2 clearly stats how women and men are supposed to act. So, why don't they? Well, our world is run by ungodly minds, who try to please people, not God. What happened to 'In God we trust'? Where did it go? I'll tell you. The people of this nation threw it in the gutter. They stomped all over it, and wiped it from their minds. They ARE OBLIVIOUS TO THE OBVIOUS. And now Target has gone with them. Parents are banning their teens from going to states that disagree with the ways of the world. How ridiculous? People are filling the minds of young kids with lies, and confusing them of what their gender is. That leads to suicide. That is child abuse. So what are we Christians doing about this? Are we hiding away in our homes, afraid of shinning light in this dark place? Are we cowards who cringe in the corners of places, too scared to open our mouths to what's true, right, noble just? What ever happened to putting on the full armor of God and fighting to good fight? We need to get off our butts, and start living out God's plan for our lives. We need to show this world who the REAL leader is! People are DYING AND GOING TO HELL all the time!! Are we even trying to share our faith with them, or do we care about the eternity of others. If you want to SHINE YOUR LIGHT in this dark, chaotic, death trap, then stand up with me and put your battle clothes on because we are going to STAND UP FOR CHRIST!

24 comments:

  1. Excellent, Emma! (Gogi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Em! Totally agree with everything, we've been talking about Target lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post, now I don't really agree with "Oblivious to the Obvious" because of Romans 1. But what would you have us do? you say "STAND UP FOR CHRIST". Okay in which way? How do you want us to sand for Christ? I mean after all, everything that is happening to this country is our own fault

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Romans 1, the first part is written to the church in Rome, the second part is Paul wanting to visit Rome, and the second part is written to unbelievers and people who are homosexuals. Now, when I say,"Oblivious to the Obvious" I am talking about the unbelievers who are ignoring their birth gender and creating a new one for themselves. I said that because it is just as if they are actually oblivious to the obvious. (It was my own mistake if I forgot to explain that more clearly) I understand in Romans 1 that they knew the truth of God, but, instead, just exchanged it for a lie. So, in my point of view, they are oblivious to the obvious.

      There are tons of ways to stand up for Christ. One of my ways is doing this blog. I share what spoke to me in God's word, and pray that others will want to learn more about Him through it. I think it was around 95% of Christians don't share their faith. We can be the ones who DO share their faith. We can share it at school, grocery stores, out walking. Anywhere we go, we can make an effort to share out faith. That is another way we can stand up for Christ.

      Good comment. It got me thinking.

      Delete
    2. Kaine, we appear different than the unbelievers and say that this is not right, that's how we stand up for Christ.

      Delete
    3. Oh okay :) Thank you for responding. I try my best to live different from the world. I have even been approached by strangest that want to know what makes me different. I thought you where leaning towards a target boycott XD

      Delete
    4. I think she's leaning towards the boycott...Em?

      Delete
    5. If you mean I won't shop at target because of that, then yes. I will shop there if they change their bathroom rules.

      Delete
    6. well during my boycott I put 15 arrows into the target at Target with 15 reason why I will no longer shop there... Jk :) but I plan on not shoping at target anymore

      Delete
    7. well my family is pretty big (like 8 of us plus ma and pa) we can't put to big of a dent, but all of us Christians can defiantly send a massage.

      Delete
    8. Yea, there are 9 in my house. My grandparents sighed the petition, but I haven't yet.

      Delete
    9. Didn't know about the petition, I was just thinking to make them feel such a lose of income that they have to chose to close their stores nationwide... But that may be a little extreme

      Delete
    10. That would be a good idea though. Then they'd see how wrong they were in their thinking.

      Delete
  4. I'm inspired! Great post. Would you stand on a soap box downtown and say this? We need more!! (Aunt Bekah)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey so did you hear the news about target?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What if a person was in fact born in the wrong body, not as God's fault but instead the evil's fault. Galatians 3:28 says: "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Just looking for your option on that verse. Also it might sound like I'm trying to hate on you but I'm really not I love what you said. Keep up the good work! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you not hating! Thank you I appreciate your opinions. What exactly do you mean when you say born in the wrong body?

      Delete