Monday, January 4, 2016

Get On A Spiritual High



It's time that I get my spiritual life back into groove. So I created this step by step list to help me get back into it.

Step 1. Take a deep breath, then PRAY>
Step 2. Confess any sin that needs to be confessed.
Step 3. If you need to talk to a fellow Christian, talk!
Step 4. Feel any better yet? Good, now PRAY again. Tell God how you feel and what you are dealing with.
Step 5. Pray once more for guidance as you are getting your spiritual life back into order.

Ask yourself some questions:
What needs work?
Write out your own list of these that need work in your life.


More Steps. (My pastor mentioned these in the sermon on Sunday) 

1. Guard your heart. (Proverbs 4:23)
2. Choose God above everything else.
3. Where does your heart devotions lie?
4. Re-commit your heart to God.

I did this, and it helped me SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment